Today Ramli heard that SUBANG JAYA EMPIRE GALLERY had a great blast around 3.30 am and 4 persons were injured and now getting treatment from UHKL.
The initial report was the gas piping underground had leaked and blasted upwards damaging the nearby shops and buildings.Ramli’s eldest daughter Nur Amirah who worked for AINO luckily was not working at that time of the blast since she normally start work at 9 am or 11 am.Thank Allah SWT for saving her and all the people who normally work at Empire Gallery in the morning till late night.
Maybe its a timely reminder from Allah SWT that anything can happen even to a new building like Empire Gallery and that blasts at 3.30 am was SO LUCKY that there was no mass crowd or people working or window shopping otherwise so many people can get hurt and lives lost.Only 4 people are injured.
Maintenance Management and Quality Control & Assurance are KEY TO SAFETY AT OUR WORKPLACE.
If we dont think safety first then we live and work in great danger al the time!
Ramli through his many years of working and business ,have realized that many Govt Buildings,Private Companies and Public Places have many FAULTS,DANGER ZONES,POOR MAINTENANCE,POOR QUALITY,TIDAK APA ATTITUDE AND MANY OTHERS…
- buildings have poor maintenances like safety exits not working,alarms faulty,dirty toilets,public phones not working etc…
- public roads many potholes,unsafe,poor maintenance etc..
- building of underground pipes,cables,water pipes etc..are not consistent and always under repairs
- public transport like komuter trains,ERL and others not having proper maintenance causing lots of delays,uncalled cancellation of schedules etc..
- public and private buildings not regularly checked and audited for EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITIONS AND SAFETY ASSURANCE.
- and many others…